Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mr Rebates just paid me $560.90



Ah, the first of the month!  The magic day when I receive my Mr Rebates cash back money.  Most of this money if from my referral bonus earnings, which is the referral bonuses I earn when someone whom I have referred to Mr Rebates makes an online purchase earning themselves cash back.  Then I get an additional 20% of the amount of cash back they received.  My 20% is paid from Mr Rebates' pocket, not from my referral.  They still get the entire amount of cash back as stated on the Mr Rebates website for the store they were shopping at on that day.

I didn't request any money in November or December 2011, so this is actually Nov, Dec, and January's available cash back (after the standard 90 day hold period).  Even though it's three months worth of referral rebates I still really happy with the amount!  That's more than I made in all of 2011.

And even after receiving this payment my pending balance is still over $500, which means I'll be paid another $500 in the next 90 days.  And my earning just continue to grow as I refer more and more new shoppers to the Mr Rebates program.

Do you shop online?  Join Mr Rebates for FREE today and get cash back rebates on your purchases from more than 2000 retailers.

Then join their referral program and start earning cash back bonuses when you refer new shoppers and they get cash back too!

Mr. Rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment